Friday, April 12, 2013

Chubby Chums - Miss You

TGIF!  Hope you're having a good start to your day!  Today I've got a fun card that I created using the Paper Smooches stamp set Chubby Chums.  The images from this stamp set always make me smile while I'm creating with them so I hope it puts a smile on the face of the friend that I'll be sending this card to.
I used this week's Paper Smooches Designer Draft Sketch Challenge for my layout, except I ended up making my card square and switching where I placed my sentiment because I felt it worked better on my card.  The Chubby cat image was paper pieced and then colored with Copic markers, I used the new Doodlebug Designs fruit stand designer paper (such fun paper).
Thank you for your visit!

Pin It

5 comments:

Vicki Stys said...

OMGosh.... this is so cute, Lynn!!! Love these fun colors together! Darling dap, too!

Lori said...

So sweet! Love the paper pieced cat and fun mix of colors. Thanks for joining us for this week's Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge.

Larissa Heskett said...

I am LOVING your take on the challenge!! Such FUN details!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

Larissa Heskett said...

I am LOVING your take on the challenge!! Such FUN details!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I know I'm a bit late leaving a comment--- LOOOOOOOOOVE your take on this sketch! LOVE LOVE LOVE the papers you've used-- so bright and FUN! LOVE the patterned paper you've used for that kitty-- it looks like you colored the image! FAB!

THANKS for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!!