Tuesday, November 29, 2011

SSSSC145 - Hohoho

It's Tuesday and yes I'm finally posting the card I have for this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #145 (SSSC145).  Better late than never I suppose.  Saturday night when I was trying to work on my card I had a headache that would leave me alone so that's why I'm late.

For my card I used the There She Goes new stamp set Hohoho and chose the Santa image from the set.  After coloring the Santa using Copic markers I mixed white flock with glitter and added it to the trim of his suite and hat.  If you look close at the image (see photo below) you can see how adding the flock with glitter adds a fun touch to this cute image. 

Supplies: Hohoho - TSG, Tremendous Treats Holiday (sentiment) - PTI, MME dp, Ribbon, Martha Stewart snowflake punch, Button, Banner die - PTI, Copics, Nesties, Glitter, Flock.

To play along create a card using Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch, then go to Karen’s blog The Sweetest Thing and link your card so we can all see your creation! 

Be sure to visit each of the Sweet Sunday Stampers below for more samples using this week’s sketch!

Karen Motz: Paper Playhouse 
Sarah-Jane Kale': Janeybell
Vicki Burdick: It's a Stamp Thing
Jen Tapler: Jen Tapler Designs
Dana White: Dana's House of Cards
Karen Giron: The Sweetest Thing

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lynn, this is too cute! I love that layout!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Lynn! I MUST get this Santa! TOO cute!!

Karen Giron said...

I love this Santa! LOVE your card, it's adorable!

Karen Motz said...

This is well worth the wait Lynn! So sweet!

Vicki Stys said...

I agree with the previous posters... that Santa is too stinkin' cute!!!! Love the flock you added... it is the perfect touch!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

AAAAHHHHHH! So adorable Lynn! Your paper choices are the bomb...and of course the coloring is perfect!
:-)