Monday, October 3, 2011

TSG124 - My Life is Brighter

Hello there!  This week over at the There She Goes site our Trendsetter of the week is Debby and she has given us a color challenge to make a card using the colors yellow, grey, plus 1 neutral color.

For my card I used the TSG stamp set Lighten Up and used the color black as my neutral. 

Supplies: Lighten Up - TSG, Lilybeedesign dp, Ribbon, Nestie dies, Copics, Polka dot embossing folder, Foam tape. 
By participating in this challenge, you may also find yourself in the Trendsetting Spotlight that shines on the TSG Blog every Thursday. We will be on the look out to find challenge cards that stand out and show Trendsetting qualities. TSG stamps are not required to participate in the challenges but are appreciated :)

Thanks for stopping by today! Please pop by the There She Goes blog to see all the details for TSG124 and how to play along.

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Love it Lynn! The perfect stamp choice for these colours, I think!! Great job:)

Allison said...

Love the colours and your card is so perfectly coordinated for them!

Jackie R. said...

Beautiful interpretation of the colors Lynn! I adore the black and white patterned paper. What a fun challenge, everyone's cards are turning out to be so awesome!

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous Lynn!!

Dawn Easton said...

Lynn, this is gorgeous! Love the colours! I don't own any TSG stamps...best go shopping! Thanks for enabling!

Vicki Stys said...

What a pretty card, Lynn! I'm surprised by how great these colors look together. Love the dp, too!

Unknown said...

I love this layout Lynn. Another amazing creation!