Monday, January 10, 2011

Tweet Hearts Bird - Exciting News!

That's right I've got some exciting news to share, I'm staying on as one of the Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Design Team members!  Today the new Key Ingredients Kit has been release and throughout this week all of the design team members will be sharing their cards and projects over at the Key Ingredients Blog so be sure to stop by.  I'd also like to welcome a new addition to our team the talented Barbara Anders.

The card I have for today uses the Taylored Expressions stamp set Tweet Hearts which I thought would be fun to pair with the Tickled Pink designer paper.  I used the colors soft suede, certainly celery and cool caribbean and finished my card off with a bow and some bling.

10 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Congrats... you are such an asset to the team! Love your card, it's a beauty!

jimlynn said...

First of all....congrats!!! You do such lovely work so I know why they want you!
Your card is just wonderful....so very pretty. Love that patterned paper you used too. So pretty.
Lynn

Vicki Burdick said...

WOOOHOOO!!! Congrats Lynn!!!!

Jenny said...

CONGRATS Lynn!! You deserve it!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Yay Lynn, I'm so glad I'll continue to see your wonderful work! Love KI!! This is a beauty too, fab color combo!

Taylor said...

Super cute, Lynn! So fun to pair the Tweet Hearts set with the Tickled Pink papers!

Vicki S. said...

Lynn, you do such beautiful work with the KI kits and this card is no exception. The colors, the dsp, the stamps and the layout all came together perfectly. You truly have a way of working with patterned paper that I am envious of... you always know what patterns to put together. You should really teach me how you do that! Again... beautiful card!!!

Tania said...

Congrats! I love your work. This card is gorgeous.

Dawn Easton said...

Congratulations, Lynn! This card is so sweet!!!

Curt in Indy said...

I absolutely love this card Lynn. The colors are just beautiful and the layout is awesome. Nice Work! Best, Curt