Thursday, April 8, 2010

Michigan Mingle - Flight of the Butterfly

This week I've been gone on vacation and before I left I scheduled some projects to share.  Today the projects I'm sharing are from the Michigan Mingle stamping weekend I went to a few weeks back.  I started out by picking a theme and colors to use and ran with it, for my swap card, name tag and the gifts.  The picture above shows my swap card and a milk carton carrier that I made as a gift for my friend Vicki who went with me.  We had so much fun, it was great to get away and have some girl time and stamping time with no kids.
I made 20 of these cards for the Stampin' Up only swap.
Supplies: Flight of the Butterfly, Whimsical Words, So Saffron DSP, Ribbon, Circle punches, Scallop Trim border punch, Butterfly punch, Corner Rounder punch, Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder, Piercer, Pop dots.  Colors: Taken with Teal, Melon Mambo, So Saffron.
This was the name tag I made for the weekend using the Top Note Sizzix die.
These were the gifts that I created for the three women that organized the Michigan Mingle event (which has to be a huge job).  They do an awesome job each year putting everything together and making sure we all have fun. 

Supplies for Milk Carton Carriers: Mini Milk Carton Sizzix die, Flight of the Butterfly, Ribbon, Circle punches, Scallop border punch, Trio Flower punch, Butterfly punch, Small Oval punch, Score Tape.

Thanks for your visit!

14 comments:

Dani said...

OMGosh! You have been BUSY! These are totally fabulous, love them!

Vicki (CraftCrazy98) said...

Lynn, these photos don't even begin to do these projects justice! You put so much effort into making these gorgeous creations and I don't even think I properly thanked you for them! You are so sweet and talented and I am happy that we're friends! I truly enjoyed the Mingle and having uninterrupted girl time, even though I was sick...lol.

Hope you are enjoying your vacation and we'll talk when you get back!

The Other Patti Sue said...

WOWZERS.... These are amazing! When I grow up I want to be just like you! You rock!

Lesley said...

Lynn! I love this colour conbo and the layout you used. I want to get this butterfly set and then punch! I just love it!

Smiles,
Lesley ;)

Tina said...

Oh my goodness, these are so sweet. Love the colors, of course, and all those fun details.

Andrea said...

You have been one busy girl. You are so talented and I just love all your projects. Thanks for always sharing your wonderful talent with us. Love them all, especially that darling name tag.

jimlynn said...

Super cute! Love that little carrier.

Danni said...

Love all of these! You rock!!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I just bought this set myself and I love it.

The holder for your milk cartons is so cute. And I love your name tag with the little butterflies on springs.

Unknown said...

I just Love them all!!
Thanks for sharing!

Julie A. said...

I love everything about these! Beautiful work:)

Sue from Oregon said...

oh goodness...such wonderful details on these projects...I love the way you decorated the edges of the carrier too! How very fun!

Dawn Easton said...

Lynn, these are AWESOME! Wow! Love the colours, those butterflies and layouts!!

Jeannie said...

Gorgeous Lynn! I was looking for inspiration and I found it here! TFS!