Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Stamping 411 - Pumpkin Patch

Hello! Today's card was created using the sketch from the Stamping 411 site and the stamp set Pumpkin Patch. I've been busy the last few days with family and prepping for my stamp camp which is Wednesday night, but now I'm ready for camp and I'm back to stamping! The base of this card is Basic Black with a panel of Pumpkin Pie stamped with the Polka Dot back ground. Then I added a layer of retired SU Halloween paper, ribbon and the Happy Halloween saying from the stamp set All Holidays. For the pumpkins I stamped all three on top of one another making sure to stamp them tilted so I would have room for their stems. Then I stamped the center pumpkin on a scrap piece of whisper white and cut him out and placed him over the center image so that you wouldn't see the overlapping of the stamped pumpkins. Before doing this I also tried masking the pumpkins but I couldn't get a good stamped image so this was the way I did it.



Supplies: Pumpkin Patch, Polka Dot BG, All Holidays, Retired SU Creepy Crawly DSP, Ribbon, Brads, Small circle punch. Colors: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive.

Thanks for stopping by!


13 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute Lynn!!

Vicki (CraftCrazy98) said...

You know I don't make Halloween cards yet I keep seeing all the darling cards you're making and I am being enabled... Now stop doing that! LOL :D

Danni said...

Adorable and fun!

Dani said...

So stinkin' cute! I love how they're all tilted, great job!

Jenna said...

What a super cute card!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Your smiling pumpkins are so fun.

Connie Babbert said...

So cute, Lynn...love the stacked pumpkins! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week!

gbarron56 said...

Lynn -- I love how you stacked the pumpkins -- so, so cute! Great job with this week's Sketch. Thanks for playing along with the Operators at Stamping 411! Blessings, Gretchen

Bananastamper said...

So cute Lynn, great card!

Shanna

stamperbeth said...

love the tower of pumpkins! Very cute card.

Jena said...

Too cute - love the stacked pumpkins!

Christi Flores said...

How cute!!

Priscilla said...

Oh I love this card! I just ordered this set and can't wait to play with it! :o)



~*Priscilla Aguilar*~
http://faeriedreamsandpaperwishes.blogspot.com