Sunday, April 6, 2008

You Make My Day Award

I've been given this You Make My Day blog award from, Monica, Danni, Kim and Dawn and I feel so loved, thank you all for thinking of me and I feel the same way about each of your blogs as well!

Here are the details:
1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) To show these rules.
Alrighty then I need to list five blogs, so many bloggers have already been chosen for this award so if I list your blog and you've already been nominated, consider your self extra loved!
Kendra ~ Paper Dreams

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! You are a sweetie, I was just checkin' in to see what you've created this week and lookie there, hehe!! Thanks and I'll get it all up and posted tonight I hope or tomorrow :)
Cyndi