Thursday, February 14, 2008

MIA

Sorry that I've been missing in action lately. Life has been crazier than usual, for the past two weeks I have been working on a project for the company that my brothers and I own and its very time consuming with no end in sight. The other project that I have been trying to start is my youngest son's scrapbook and since I haven't scrapbooked in a long time, I've been gathering papers and supplies and have been trying to get motivated to make his baby book. As a mother once you start scrabooking for your children you feel guilty as ever if you can't keep it up to date or make one for every child. In this case my two older children have several scrapbooks each and poor little Connor who is 16 months old tomorrow, doesn't even have one page (what a bad mother right?). Today was another busy day which started at 5:00am when Connor woke up and then got the other kids off to school, picked up my daughter at 10:00am to go to the orthodontist to have her braces put on (she was so excited to get them on, can you believe that?) then back home for lunch and then on to school to take her back for her Valentine party, were I helped kids frost cookies. Hopefully later tonight I will have something fun to post.
If you made it to the end of this, thanks for reading :)

2 comments:

Susan said...

I am not sure that this is nice to say to you but I am glad to hear that I am not alone in the busy schedule department. I haven't had time for anything and it brings me comfort to know that I am not alone in the feeling crazy department! Hope things slow down soon!

Jeni said...

Awww Lynn, I don't have ANY books for any of my 3 kids (gasp!) Don't feel bad! Sometimes we get so caught up in RAISING them that scrapbooking gets put on the back burner. No worries friend, that's what we get to do after they have all left the nest! So, I'll meet you at the scrapbook store for a crop in like 18 years. Is it a date?