Friday, February 22, 2008

A Beautiful Thing and Chit Chat

Today was a busy day, well OK the last few days have been busy days. I told myself (wow I do that a lot, talk to myself, scary) that I would try and take it easy since yesterday I felt like I was getting sick, just a sore throat and tired. No not me, that must mean that I need to clean, cause that's what I've been doing, washing my floors (the old fashion way, on your hands and knees) doing laundry, cleaning out cupboards, changing bed sheets, cooking and taking care of my little guy Connor of course. I'm feeling the need to get the heck out of the house lately, my husband FINALLY got his truck back after it being in the repair shop for a month, due to the accident he was in. You never realize how bad you want to go some were until you have no car to go in! DH has been using my van to go to work in, which leaves me stranded, luckily hes been coming home fairly early most days.

This card was another stamp camp card we did the other night. Its pretty simple, the back ground was wheeled with It's Beautiful using Versa Mark, the flowers on the center image were stamped off using Tempting Turquoise, then I used the small flower from the new Boho Blossom punch to punch out Pumpkin Pie flowers and added a circle of Purely Pomegranate with a TT brad. I pre-stamped the Old Olive flower and rough cut it for my ladies then added a small felt flower from the Flower Fusion set, then a green rhinestone brad. The saying was inked using my Stampin' Up markers then punched out with the large oval punch.

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Jackie said...

That is a beautiful thing - what a bright and cheerful card!

Nancy Riley said...

GREAT card! Love those colors!!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I love the bright colors with this set. I've been pulling out the wrong color family for sure!! TFS!
Cyndi

Tina said...

So pretty! I am loving the colors.

Jules said...

This is gorgeous Lynn! :)Julie