Saturday, July 21, 2007

Sizzix Prima Flower

Don't you love it when you feel like your the first one at the store to see something new. I was at JoAnn's yesterday and I was strolling through the scrapbooking area when I spotted a stock boy opening up some boxes of New Sizzix stuff, so of course I had to help him! Yes I had to rip open every box that he had and then ask him if there was any more in back, I'm sure he thought I was crazy, but that's OK he doesn't understand the sickness that I have. Any way they had these new dies that cut out all kinds of flowers and other things, but I thought this one was pretty. The dies run about $19.99 and less but a good shopper has her coupons. The bummer part about this is that the dies are really meant to be used with the Big Shot Machine, but of course I'm not buying another machine I already have the old Sizzix the Cuttlebug and the Cricut, any more and I could open up a machine shop. So I bought this one die and tried it on my Cuttlebug and it worked but it really left an impression on the clear cutting board. These dies are too wide to use on the old Sizzix machine and that's so they can get you to buy the new one.

Supplies:Sizzix Die, Green Galore, Gable Green, Happy Everything, Polka Dot BG, Linen BG, Paisley BG, Ticket corner punch, Ribbon, Fastener

No comments: