Monday, July 11, 2022

Have a BERRY happy birthday



Hello there! I hope you’re having a good day! Today I’m sharing a card that I created using the Lawn Fawn stamp set Berry Special along with the coordinating dies.
Since the mice from the Berry Special stamp set are on the small side, I thought they would be cute if I made little scenes inside the Peekaboo Backdrop die which I die cut from red card stock. I stamped out a bunch of the images from the set, die cut them and then colored them using copic markers. Next I cut a piece of white card stock to use as my background and used the Cloudy Stencil with some tumbled glass distress oxide ink.
After that, I used some new leaf card stock for the grass and then attached my red frame from die cutting the Peekaboo Backdrop. Once that was done all that was left was to add my images. I popped up  all of the mice, the cupcake and strawberry with foam tape and then added a banner with my sentiment.

No comments: