Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Flower Arrangement - CTD494

 Hello! I hope your week is going well. It’s time for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge.
 For my card, I used the Altenew stamp set Flower Arrangement along with the coordinating Flower Arrangement dies to create a birthday card. I went with a clean and simple look for my card, starting out with a white card base then I blended on some stormy sky distress ink using a Papertrey Ink stencil to give my background a soft texture. Next I stamped my birthday sentiment from the Altenew stamp set, Painted Greetings and added a strip of enchanted evening cardstock right above my stamped sentiment. After that, I die cut all of my flower and leaves and stamped them in PTI inks, berry sorbet, pure poppy, spring rain, enchanted evening, spring moss and ripe avocado. To add a little sparkle, I used some red and blue Stickles glitter to the centers of each flower and glued on some iridescent sequins in my background.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams' blog links below OR you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and you can see all the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Wanda Cullen
Rachel Avarado - May Guest Designer

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.





No comments: