Sunday, August 9, 2015

I Wheelie Like You

Hello!  Thanks for stopping by!  It's Sunday and you know what that means, it's time for this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.
For my card, I used the Lawn Fawn stamp set Wheelie Like You with the coordinating die to create a friend card.  I also used the colors from this week's Colour Queen Challenge #302.
I started my card out with a white square card base, then added a so saffron panel that I stamped along the bottom using the Lawn Fawn stamp set Argyle Backdrops and the friend sentiment from Critters at the Dog Park.  Next I added my banner and popped up a square piece of tropical teal cardstock and added my stamped and die cut circle.  I used Copic markers to color my die cut/stamped images (that hamster is so darn cute) and used foam tape to pop those us too and after adding a button with bakers twine my card was complete.

Have a great day!

Pin It

4 comments:

ddc designs said...

This is absolutely adorable!! Dotty :)

KimCreate said...

This hamster is so adorable!

Sylvia said...

So cute, Lynn, love your card and design! Thanks for joining us at the colourQ.

Lisa Elton said...

I wheelie like this card, so cute! Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!