Sunday, July 28, 2013

CTD#252 - You've Been So Kind

Hi there!  I'm popping in today to share my card for this week's Color Throwdown Challenge (even though I'm late with posting it).  Our hostess for this week's challenge is Tammy who chose this pretty color palette and inspiration photo.
For the card that I created, I used the Papertrey Ink stamp sets Ruby Rose and Every Day Button Bits for my sentiment.  I used the Retro Sketches Challenge #73 from last week for my layout and kept it clean and simple with an embossed background, some My Mind's Eye designer paper, a few die cut banners and flowers and a sprinkling of rhinestones.
Be sure to visit the other Color Throwdown design team members for more inspiration using this week's color challenge!
 
Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits
Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor
Joan Ervin - Stamping With Passion
Lori Tecler - Inking Aloud
Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy
Wanda Cullen - Cullen-ary Creations
Denise Marzec - The Paper Landscaper

Our July Guest Designer -
Stacey Schafer- Stacey's Stamping Stage 
There's still time to play along with the challenge, so I hope you'll join in!
 
Pin It

No comments: