Wednesday, February 10, 2010

MTSC60 - Love You Much

Todays card is for a sketch challenge I've wanted to participate in but never have so I finally jumped in and gave Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge a try!  This was a great sketch and a fun card to create, I started out by stamping the swirly flowers from the stamp set Simply Said and added the pop dotted hearts stamped in Real Red from the I {Heart} Hearts set.  This card measures 3 3/4" x 7 3/4" and will fit into a standard size letter envelope.

Supplies: Simply Said, I {Heart} Hearts, Well Scripted, Ribbon, Piercer, Pop dots, Scallop Trim border punch, Small Heart punch, Circle punch, Coluzzle, Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder.  Colors: Real Red, Basic Black.

22 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

This is too cute, Lynn! What a great use of the Simply Said set...so clever:)

Patti said...

This is super cute! Love the little love flowers!

LeAnne said...

Very, very cute! What a great way to combine sets! Mercy's sketches are always great too!

Vicki said...

Super cute Lynn!! Love it, but I LOVE all you do!!! :)

Marie said...

This is just ADORABLE, Lynn!! Love that you turned the hearts into little "flowers" on the Simply Said image. Love it!

Wendy J. said...

Very very cute, Lynn! I love the idea!

Lesley517 said...

Very pretty!

Karen Giron said...

Lynn!! I love how you used this set! The hearts are super cute on the flower stems!!

Sparkle said...

Such a sweet card!

Vicki (CraftCrazy98) said...

Oh, these colors are so striking! Just beautiful, Lynn! At least someone got some stamp time today... I had 4 kids all day : ( Now, Mark needs a sympathy card... definitely not my idea of fun. {Pout}

Danni said...

This is just so cute!! What a fabulous job you did!!

Marilyn Goodrich said...

SO cute! Love how you used the punched hearts as flowers! :-)

jimlynn said...

Just super! The perfect Valentine's Day card.

Jenn Greeley said...

Now aren't you clever. Cute really is the best way to describe it.

cindy said...

Lovely card:)

Emma F said...

I love the stamp set combo you used ... too cute for words! Love it!

Katie Cotton said...

this is adorable! I love it!

Jenny said...

Super sweet card Lynn!! Love what you did with the hearts!!

Tina said...

So pretty Lynn!

Pam Speidel said...

What a fantastic card! Love it!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

How adorable. I really like how you added the little hearts to your garden.

Stamp and Smile said...

WOW, I'm loving this for sure! I have all the sets and a fun way to use the small heart in this set!

ENJOY your Valentine's Day weekend... :)