Thursday, December 31, 2009

SC261 - I {Heart} Hearts


Today I have another Stampin' Up Occasions and Sale-a-bration catalog sneak peek using the stamp set I {Heart} Hearts.  The first card is for this weeks sketch challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers, it's difficult to see from the photo but one of the Real Red back ground panels was embossed and one was stamped with hearts.  The center heart on the main image was stamped, cut out and pop dotted and I punched a circle next to the heart image so I could feed my ribbon through and tie a knot.

Supplies: I{Heart}Hearts, Whimsical Words, Ribbon, Circle punch, Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder, Brads, Pop dots. 
Colors: Basic Black, Real Red.

This next card was created using last weeks Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge. 
Supplies: I{Heart}Hearts, Grateful Greetings, Pinking Hearts Border punch, Scallop circle punch, Circle punch, Ribbon, Piercer, Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder, Pop Dots.  Colors: Chocolate Chip, Real Red.

I'd like to wish all of you a Happy New Year and to thank you for your visits, compliments and kind words on my cards and projects it mean more than you know.


13 comments:

Danni said...

Very nice!! Happy New Year, friend!

Pam Speidel said...

I just LOVE your Valentines Lynn! You've inspired me with new ways to use this set! Happy New Year! Smiles, Pam :)

Jenn said...

Like them both, but the second is my favorite. Clean and neat as always! You're good!

Vicki (CraftCrazy98) said...

Oh, so cute, Lynn! Love the color combos and all the new product : )

Bananastamper said...

Fabulous Valentine's Lynn! Love that chocolate with the red! Such a fabulous sentiment too!
Shanna :)

Stamp and Smile said...

Thanks for the peak! I'm waiting for my mini and Sale-a-Bration catty... :)

Great take on the challenges and the Real Red and Black just POP for Valentine Cards! SMILES... :)

Beth said...

These are both wonderful cards Lynn! I love the use of both embossing and random stamping on the top one :)

joyk said...

Super cute with the new set and punch, love the ribbon treatment on the second card!

Deb said...

These are both beautiful cards!! Love the new punch and the sentiments! :-)

Allison said...

Gorgeous cards! Love the chocolate and red - I always choose black and red but now I'll have to reconsider.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Super cute "love" cards and great use of the sketches.

Jenny said...

OMG...you know how much I love V-day cards and these are SUPER cute!!! I love both of them!!!!

Katherine said...

Great cards! I think the second one is my favorite-I just love all the layers. Thanks for sharing!