Friday, November 13, 2009

WSC106 - MOJO112 Sparkly & Bright

The two cards I have to share today are made with the Sparkly & Bright stamp set and since I really haven't used this set I decided to pull it out and make a few cards with it. The card above is for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge and I love the squares on this sketch so I had to play along. It's difficult to see from the picture but the top half of this card was wheeled in Real Red with the Sparkly wheel and each of the fun Santa's have Dazzling Diamonds and a clear gem on their hat. This card measures 4"x 6 3/4" with a band of designer paper that is 2 1/2"x 6 3/4".

Supplies: Sparkly & Bright, Sparkly wheel, Christmas Punch, Curly Label punch, Square punch, Merry Moments DSP, Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds, Gems, Black SU marker.

The second card is was for the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge which I thought was a bit different with the horizontal strips. You've gotta love the little reindeer from this set he's too darn cute!
Supplies: Sparkly & Bright, Sparkly wheel, Scallop circle punch, Circle punches, Ribbon, Piercer, Pop dots, Black SU marker. Colors: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Old Olive, Red gem for his nose.

This Sunday were having a birthday party for both our sons which were born a week apart. I can hardly believe that our oldest will be 15 and our youngest is turning 3. Wish me luck on making a fire truck birthday cake!

11 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

They are both super Lynn!

Happy Birthday to your boys!!

Diana said...

I love those cards! Yay for Christmas! I am curious though (I'm still new to stamping..) how did you get "holly Jolly" in a different color than the black lettering? I assume they are all one stamp.

Vicki Burdick said...

Wowzers Lynn, I love them both, great job with those sketches!

Jenn said...

Both cards are soooo cute! Good luck with the cake...you're good, I'm not brave enough.

Beate said...

Both cards look wonderful, Lynn!
Thanks for playing!
Have a great weekend
Hugs and smiles

Danni said...

Both are nice but I really like that second one!!

Vicki (CraftCrazy98) said...

Awww, both cards are so sweet! Love those Santa images with the bling details! I hope you little guy and big guy have a great birthday. Good luck with the cake :D

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

super cute cards Lynn!

Elaine said...

Love this stamp set and just love what you have done with it. Have fun baking!

Anonymous said...

Cute cards and smart way to get it ready to send out Christmas cards to everyone. I haven't started mine yet but will...I dunno when.
Happy birthday to both of your handsome sons from Colombo Family. Make sure you show the pix of cute fire truck. Hugs! The Colombo Family

Tina said...

They are both just as cute as ever.