Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Exciting SU News and a Buggy Waterfall Card


Before I write about this card, I'd like to share some exciting Stampin' Up news! As a demonstrator today online I got a sneak peek and am able to order the new hostesses stamp sets and a few of the new sets that will be in the up coming Fall~Winter Collection Catalog. The exciting news is that not only are the new stamp sets fantastic and fun, but all of the new stamp sets in this up coming catalog will be die cut and ready to pop, peel and mount! Stamp sets that are being cared over from the current catalog to the new catty will still need to be cut and trimmed, but all of the new sets including the hostess sets will be die cut.
This waterfall card above was another Stamp Camp project that we did, I must have been stuck on these colors for some reason because we made two cards using them. I love this Bugs & Kisses stamp set, its such a fun set! For the directions on how to create a waterfall card click here.
Supplies: Bugs & Kisses, Itty Bitty Backgrounds, East Coast Prep designer paper, Circle punch, Eyelets, Ribbon, Tacky Tape, Sponge. Colors: Old Olive, Real Red, More Mustard, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White.
Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Danni said...

How fun to have all the new sets die cut! I ordered my first SU las month and it was die cut--makes it so easy!
Love the card. I haven't braved a waterfall card yet.
Very cool card!

Unknown said...

I LOVE this card!!!! YOu are the BEST!!!There is an award on my blog for you!!!Thanks so much!

Tina said...

This is awesome. I have been meaning to try one, you may have just inspired me.

Deb Wood said...

Too cute and fun!! It looks hard!

jeany said...

Fabby card Lynn,i love waterfall cards :):):)
I adore your stamps & colour scheme :):):)
When is the new SU catty due out ?????

Tara said...

this is darling...I love it!

Jena said...

Cute! I love those waterfall cards, but I never thought to do it sideways like that - so fun - TFS!