Sunday, October 21, 2012

SSSC170 - Hey Girlie!

It's time for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #170.  Karen has another great sketch for all of us to create with and we hope you'll play along.
I haven't stamped with a Stamping Bella stamp in quite a while but after seeing my fellow team mate Dana and the cute cards she's created using the Stamping Bella Uptown Girls line I couldn't resist.  This image is so fun and whimsical and gave me an excuse to color with my Copic markers and add a little glitter.  In order for me to stick with the sketch, I die cut only a section of this image (their long legs with high heels are too cute but wouldn't fit) and instead of two banner flags like on the sketch I opted for one banner and a leaf ;)
Supplies: Uptown Girls Pattie & Dottie Friends Forever - Stamping Bella, Copic markers, My Mind's Eye dp, Nestie dies, Prima flower, Button, Glitter, Bakers twine, Banner die & leaf die - PTI, Foam tape.
 
Be sure to visit each of the Sweet Sunday Stampers below for more samples using the SSS sketch!

Karen Motz: Paper Playhouse 
Sarah-Jane Kale': Janeybell 
Vicki Burdick: It's a Stamp Thing
Karen Giron: The Sweetest Thing
Dawn Easton: Treasure Oiler Designz 
Jackie Pedro: The Scalloped Edge
Lori Tecler: Inking Aloud
Melissa Hubert: My Paper Obsession
Tracy Clemente: Eat Sleep Stamp
Mindy Backes - Bada-Bing! Paper-Crafting! - Our Sweet Sunday Guest Stamper
 Have a great day!
 
Pin It

15 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

They are adorable! Great colours!!! Thanks for the reminder about the Stamping Bella line!! Must pull mine out soon!

scrappingnana said...

Adorable card and cute image.

Jackie Pedro said...

LOVE the orange and pink! Such a cute card!

Tracy said...

Lynn this is fantastic. I just adore these Stamping Bella images. I need to pick some up. The orange is perfect for this very happy card. Love it!

Vicki Burdick said...

So adorable Lynn, love the cute little image and your coloring is awesome!!!

Beate said...

I love the happy colors you chose. Wonderful card.
Hugs and smiles

Karen Giron said...

I love your Bellas! The colors just pop off the paper and the flower is so clever!

Lori said...

This is adorable, Lynn! Love the vibrant colors.

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Such a FUN card Lynn! Love this.

xx SJ

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So super cute, I love them!

Vicki Stys said...

Love the green and the orange together... how fun! Very sweet image and great coloring, too!

Karen Motz said...

So fun Lynn! LOVE that orange boa!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

Hey yourself girlie! TOOOOO cute! Love this bright, happy card! :-)

Anonymous said...

Love the orange GF!! Great image sweetheart!

Dana White said...

oh I do love these uptown girls and all the orange you used!