Friday, June 15, 2012

Lovely as a Tree

Hi there!  Are you gearing up for Father's Day this Sunday?  I know we are, every year we have a combination Father's Day/birthday party for my daughter who was born on Father's Day and it's always lot of fun.  Today I'm sharing two clean and simple masculine birthday cards that I've created.  I used the same supplies for both cards but switched up the layouts and tree images from the Stampin' Up stamp set Lovely as a Tree.  The designer paper is My Mind's Eye, both card bases are chocolate chip with some natural and crumb cake cardstock.  The Happy Birthday sentiment is from the Papertrey Ink stamp set Mega Mixed Messages and the background stamp is also a PTI set, Houndstooth.

Thanks for stopping by today! 
I'll be back on Sunday with my card for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.
 
Pin It

3 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Wonderful masculine cards, Lynn! So clean and crisp!

Karen Motz said...

LOVE the simplicity of these masculine cards!!

The Wayward Washingtonian said...

Could you tell me specifically what collection the My Mind's Eye paper was from? I am having the hardest time tracking that specific print down. Thanks for posting this design, it's awesome :)