Saturday, December 24, 2011

TSG135 Christmas Tags

Hello there and Merry Christmas Eve!  I've been missing in action here on my blog lately because I've been busy getting ready for Christmas and because I couldn't seem to kick the cough and cold I had.  I finally broke down and went to the doctors yesterday to get some antibiotics which I'm sure will do the trick.

Today I have some fun There She Goes Christmas tags that I created for a few of the gifts I'm giving and for the TSG#135 Challenge to create some last minute gift tags.  I used the Holly Jolly Die as the base for my tags and the Warmest Wishes stamp set with coordinating dies for the images which were paper pieced using some My Mind's Eye designer paper.  These were easy and fun to put together and I'm hoping give my gifts an added homemade touch.

I'm wishing you all a very Merry Christmas filled with love, joy and precious family memories!

6 comments:

Laurel said...

These are adorable!

Kelly Schelske said...

These are super cute Lynn!

Merry Christmas!

Vicki Burdick said...

These are adorable Lynn, Merry Christmas my friend and hope you are feeling better soon!!

Vicki Stys said...

Love these festive tags, Lynn... I'm sure the recipient will appreciate your homemade touch! Hope you are feeling better soon so you can enjoy a wonderful Christmas with your family!

Unknown said...

Adorable tags. Love the colors.

Jani
papercompulsions.blogspot.com

Crafty Math Chick said...

These are TERRIFIC Lynn! So intricate! No one will notice the presents, they will be too busy staring at the tags!
~Meredith