Thursday, September 29, 2011

Happy Harvest

Hello friends!  Hope your day is going well.  Today I have a fall card to share that I created for the CR84FN39 Color Challenge and the Passion for Papertrey Challenge which was to use not only Papertrey Ink stamps but to also use a tag as well.
For my card I used the PTI stamp set Autumn Acorn (love this set) I started out with an early espresso card base.  For the more mustard panel I stamped the bottom portion with the herringbone stamp set, then embossed the top half with a woodgrain impressions plate, added a strip of Autumn Abundance paper and sponged the edges.  I die cut the tag from crumb cake cardstock, added my sentiment, bow and twine and sponged the edges.  Then I die cut and stamped two acorns and several of the leaves and layered them together on the tag.
It's definitely feeling like fall here in Michigan.

18 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

So pretty and love the autumn coloring! :)

Jodi Collins said...

This is SO gorgeous! LOVE the layout, colors and all the texture!

Joyce said...

Wow--I just love this. It's the perfect fall card in every way. I'm pinning to CASE.

Marie said...

Lynn, your card is just perfect for Autumn. Great combination of embossing and stamping.

Kelly Schelske said...

Love thus Lynn! Fab color combo, great design!

Unknown said...

Lynn this is amazing. Great layout and use of the colors.

Mona Pendleton said...

Oh my Lynn! This card is beautiful! Really puts me in the Fall mood! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Vicki Stys said...

Absolutely perfect fall card, Lynn!!! Beautiful colors, textures and details!! And, yes, it is definitely fall around here : )

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

Hi Lynn! I absolutely, positively love this one! It's so beautiful and FALL! Love your details and the layout....wonderful! Have a great weekend! :-)

Lisa Elton said...

This is darling Lynn! Love the way your strip of DP mirrors your sweet die cut leaves!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, Lynn! Love your leaves and acorn.. everything comes together for a lovely autumn card! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!

Deborah Frings said...

So many lovely details - embossed woodgrain and a lovely bunch of die cut leaves and acorns. Fab! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

Anne said...

Beautiful- love those acorns and leaves- fabulous fall card!

Aimes said...

This is gorgeous!!! Love the warm fuzzy feeling this perfect autumnal card give me!
Thanks for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Cecilie said...

Found your blog via A Passion for Papertrey Ink. Your card is stunning and such an inspiration.

Sue Lelli said...

LYNN, LOVE the acorn and the leaves! FAB fall card! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Heather Rogers said...

How cute! I love the acorns and leaves hanging from the ribbon. Thanks so much for playing at CR84FN! :)
Hugs~

Suzanne Russell said...

Congratulations on being chosen one of the Terrific Top 3! I love your card.