Sunday, October 10, 2010

SSSC88 - Believe

 It's time for the Sweet Sunday Sketch ChallengeKaren has another great sketch for all of us to try and I hope you'll give it a shot.  For my card I used the stamp set Just Believe and improvised with the sketch a tad and added a square for my sentiment.  The colors for my card are from the Color Throwdown Challenge which are Early Espresso, Perfect Plum and Vanilla.

Supplies: Just Believe, Delicate Dots Jumbo wheel, Beautiful Wings Embosslit die, Lace Trim, Eyelet border punch, Antique brad, Dimensionals. 

To play along create a card using Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch, then go to Karen’s blog The Sweetest Thing and link your card so we can all see your creation! 

Be sure to visit each of the Sweet Sunday Stampers below for more samples using this week’s sketch! 
Karen Motz: Paper Playhouse
Laura Fredrickson: Scrapnextras
Sarah-Jane Kale': Janeybell
Vicki Burdick: It's a Stamp Thing
Jen Tapler: Jen Tapler Designs


14 comments:

Karen said...

Isn't it a fabo sketch this week Lynn! I'm hoping to snavel a few moments to make something for it myself! Your card is just beautiful s always!

Luv Karen
x

Vicki S. said...

Lynn, I'm so impressed you made those colors look good together! They don't look drab at all ; ) Love what you did with the lace and the brad!

Karen Giron said...

What a fabulous card! It's so elegant and the lace and antique brad are a brilliant combo - love it!

Dawn Easton said...

Lynn, this is STUNNING! I love the elegance of it! The added butterflies along with that pretty lace trim are the perfect embellishments! Wow!

Unknown said...

This is SO very elegant. I love it!

Vicki Burdick said...

Wowzers Lynn, this is beautiful!! Love the colros and the lace and the brad, well just all of it!! Stunning!!

Wanda Cullen said...

Beautiful card! Love the ruffled lace accent!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

beautiful card!!!!!!
colors are awesome!!!!!
tfs:)

Karen Motz said...

This is beautiful Lynn! I love the pleated lace trim!!!

Marian Garcia, Studio M said...

This is so pretty, you're such a inspiration. Luv your blog. xo, Marian (Studio M)

dpkennedy said...

Very lovely card! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!

Christina said...

This is so gorgeous! I just love this color combo and the delicate lace you added. Makes me want to go pull out this stamp set and play!

Dani said...

This is beautiful! Love the border punch!

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Simply GORGEOUS. LOVE that stamp and the colours you've used are GORGEOUS.

xx Sarah