Sunday, April 11, 2010

SSSC64 - Sweet Scoops

Good Sunday morning to you!  Today Karen has another great sketch for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #64.  For my card I was happy to be able to use the new Sweet Scoops stamp set from the up coming Summer Mini Catalog since I just received my pre-order. 
I'm going to keep this short since my brain seems to still be on vacation from this last week.  My husband and I took our three kids to Florida were we stayed in Clearwater and went to Bush Gardens and Adventure Island water park.  We had a great time but I'm moving a little slow since we got home late Friday night.
Supplies: Sweet Scoops, Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder, Ribbon, Scallop border punch, Piercer, Pop dots.  Colors: Chocolate Chip, Soft Suede, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron.
To play along create a card using Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch, then go to Karen’s blog The Sweetest Thing and link your card so we can all see your creation!

Be sure to visit each of the Sweet Sunday Stampers below for more samples using this week’s sketch! 
Karen Motz: Paper Playhouse
Laura Fredrickson: Scrapnextras
Sarah-Jane Kale': Janeybell
Vicki Burdick: It's a Stamp Thing
Nancy Riley: iStamp 
Jen Tapler: Jen Tapler Designs

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

A very yummy card, Lynn. Nadia

Vicki (CraftCrazy98) said...

So sweet, Lynn! (Pun intended!). I can't believe you got your preorder already. Guess I need to get moving and place my order. So glad I will be ordering this set. You need to tell me what else you got since I know I will want to make all of your gorgeous projects :D

Hope you are able to recuperate this week!

Lesley said...

Cute card! I love it! You have inspired me!!!

Smiles,
Lesley :)

Karen Motz said...

This card is simply delicious!!! YUMMY colours and those cones look good enough to eat!

Pam Speidel said...

What a SWEET card Lynn! Perfect for the sketch!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh this is so yummy, Lynn! I think I'm going to really miss being a demo :( Oh well, I can order this soon! ha! Thanks for the inspiration!

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Ooooh now this is FUN and somewhat delicious looking. Love your little Icecream cones.. and ADORE your colour combo.
WELCOME HOME!!!

xx Sarah

Unknown said...

How cute?!!! I love this new stamp set. It's on my wish list. Nice job with the sketch!

Nancy Riley said...

Lynn, so glad you and your family had a great vacation! LOVE your Sweet Scoops card! (I almost used that stamp set for the sketch myself!).

Vicki Burdick said...

This is adorable Lynn, I just got this on my pre-order too and can't wait to get it inky!!!

Stacey Schafer said...

adorable use of this fun new set, Lynn! yummo!

Sue from Oregon said...

Great take on the sketch today! Glad to hear you had a great vacation, but they sure do tucker a person out!

Dani said...

CUTE!!!

Glad you had a fun vacation, sounds like a blast!

Karen Giron said...

Funny how I'm eating an ice cream cone as I'm reading your blog - haha! Mint chocolate chip tho... I love this card! The delicious cones are perfect, especially after your trip to all those amusement parks, LOL! So happy to see your card!

Jen Tapler said...

So cute Lynn!! Love those ice cream stamps and your soft colors!

Tina said...

Perfection as always! Love this!!

Cindy Groh said...

Love this. It is so cute.

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute!!

Allison said...

Fabulous take on the sketch! Love the colours and great set to use!