Tuesday, October 20, 2009

To You From Me

Today's card was a birthday card that I had made for a friend of mine using the stamp set For All You Do and the retired set Best Yet. The base of the card is Rich Razzleberry with a layer of Orchid Opulence on top that was wheeled with Orchid Opulence ink using the Delicate Dots wheel. Then I added a piece of Cottage Wall designer paper with 1/4" piece of Old Olive card stock underneath. I used the Sizzix Top Note die with white card stock and stamped the flowers, then added the butterfly which was stamped off in Orchid Opulence and glittered with Dazzling Diamonds, then the 3D flower and pearls.

I haven't posted very much within the last few weeks because I've been busy working on cards which need to be completed for Stampendous. I'm not able to share the cards I'm working on until January after their new catalog comes out so please bear with me because I will have more cards and projects to share.

Thank you for your visit!

8 comments:

Tina said...

So pretty Lynn!

Vicki Burdick said...

Gorgeous card Lynn!!!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card!

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Beautiful card Lynn. Just gorgeous.

xx Sarah

Ann Kranitz said...

Beautiful just beautiful!!!

Danni said...

Another gorgeous creation!! Love it!
And wow, Stampendous?? You go girl!!

Karen Giron said...

Oh Lynn!! This is so beautiful! I really like how you layered the flowers - it's so stunning!

Vicki (CraftCrazy98) said...

{Sigh} Oh, this is just perfect! I just totally love the Cottage Wall dsp! Great job, Lynn!