Sunday, October 18, 2009

SSSC40 - Snow Flurries

It's Sunday which means it's time for another Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge, the card that I have for today uses the stamp set Snow Flurries and the retired set Snowfall. This sketch was fun to work with but I did find it a challenge to decide which stamp set to use that would have small enough images to fit in circles that would work on my card. Once I decided on the small snowflakes I wanted to use non-traditional colors just for something different so I used Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink and Certainly Celery.

I hope you'll join in and create a card using Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch, then go to Karen’s blog and link your card using Mr. Linky so we can all see your creation!







Be sure to visit each of the Sweet Sunday Stampers below for more samples using this week’s sketch!

Jennifer Tapler: Jen Tapler Designs
Karen Motz: Paper Playhouse
Laura Fredrickson: Scrapnextras
Nancy Riley: iStamp
Sarah-Jane Kale': Janeybell
Vicki Burdick: It's a Stamp Thing
And Karen too!

14 comments:

Karen Giron said...

Ooooooh! I am loving these colors for Christmas! What a fun and cheery card to get during a chilly time of year. Love the Snow Flurries images - so cute!!

Jen Tapler said...

So cute Lynn!! Love this cheerful non-traditional winter color combo!!

Vicki (CraftCrazy98) said...

So cute, Lynn! What fun colors! And you know I love those touches of bling!

Pam Speidel said...

What a bright and fun holiday card! I'm going to have to make time to play along with this one today! Have a SWEET Sunday Lynn! Smiles 2 U, Pam :)
p.s. did you get all the glitter cleaned up yet? ;)

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

WOW!!! Fresh, fun and fabulous.

xx Sarah

Karen Motz said...

I love love LOVE your non-traditional colours...it's such a fresh and pretty card!!!

Vicki Burdick said...

Great minds do think alike!!! I love the colors you used, it is amazing!!! You always blow me away with your designs!!! I want to be you!!!! LOL!!!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Love your colour choices! So fun and cheerful...a wonderful holiday card!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a pretty card!

Danni said...

Love this!! What a neat card!

Anonymous said...

Snow lovely Lynn! I'm just lovin' this pink/aqua combo for holidays this year. The buttons & rhinestones are great lil accents BTW.

Dawn Easton said...

Love love love the fun colours you chose for this card!

Allison said...

This is so cute! I love the colour combo and how each snowflake center is highlighted!

Dani said...

This is just too fun! I love the colors, fabulous job!