Sunday, October 11, 2009

SSSC39 - Season of Joy

Welcome to another Sweet Sunday Sketch! The card that I have for today started out very different compared to how it ended up (other than turning the sketch) and as I'm posting this I just realized that I must be in a red and green Christmas mood because I used the same colors, paper and a tree for last weeks sketch.

I hope you'll take some time and join the rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers and create a card using Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch, then go to Karen’s blog and link your card using Mr. Linky so we can all see your creation!

Be sure to visit each of the Sweet Sunday Stampers below for more samples using this week’s sketch!

Jennifer Tapler: Jen Tapler Designs
Karen Motz: Paper Playhouse
Laura Fredrickson: Scrapnextras
Nancy Riley: iStamp
Sarah-Jane Kale': Janeybell
Vicki Burdick: It's a Stamp Thing
And Karen too!


Supplies: Season of Joy, Merry Moments DSP, Striped ribbon, Nesties, SU markers, Piercer, Pop dots. Colors: Garden Green, Real Red, Whisper White.




Thanks for visiting!

16 comments:

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Lynn... this is just lovely. You're going to have all of your Christmas cards ready well ahead of time at this rate. Great job.

xx Sarah

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Terrific Christmas card. I like the combination of the traditional red and green combo with the more modern tree image.

Karen Motz said...

Gorgeous Lynn!!! Totally puts me in a Christmas mood!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Wonderful Lynn! Red and green are perfect Christmas colours and your card is so festive!

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this card Lynn!!! That set is awesome! Love how you flipped the sketch!!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous job Lynn!

Hugs, K

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a pretty card!

Danni said...

I really like the colors, that green is nice! Wonderful card!

Ann Kranitz said...

This is fantastic Lynn!!

Nancy Riley said...

This is one fantastic, classic holiday card, Lynn! GREAT job with the sketch!

Laural-Lee said...

Very nice. I like how you flipped the sketch. I'll have to keep that in mind when I'm making mine. And the stamp set you used is one of my favs.

Vicki (CraftCrazy98) said...

So beautiful, Lynn! Love how you flipped the sketch!

Karen Giron said...

The turned sketch looks fantastic! It really showcases the stamp and I like how you added the sentiment panel too! Lovely!!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a terrific holiday card! Your work is always beautiful! :D

Jen Tapler said...

So pretty Lynn and what a clever take on the sketch to rotate it!! It turned out great!! Off to jot down a little note to remember that for future use!!

Lesley said...

Love your card...the colours and the tree work perfectly with this sketch!

Smiles,
Lesley :)