Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thanks so Much

I'm still alive! All this week I have been working on projects and preparing for the Michigan Mingle and tomorrow I leave for my fun weekend away, yeaaaaa! My swaps, door prize, name tag and other gifts I've made are all done and ready to go, my craft room looks like a bomb hit it but my stuff for this weekend is done! The card up top is one of the simpler swaps that I made for this weekend because after making 40 of the swaps I first finished (you'll see what I'm talking about if you check back this weekend) I decided to switch gears and make something clean and simple looking. I really do love this Trendy Tree stamp set, its one of my favorites from the SU catty right now. All this weekend while I'm away I've scheduled post for my blog starting tomorrow of all the fun projects I made for this weekend. I know I'll have a great time and I hope who ever receives my swaps and especially the door prize I worked hard on really likes what I've done.

Supplies: Trendy Trees, Stamp-a-majig, Square punches, Piercer w/mat, Pop dots. Colors: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Kraft, Whisper White.

Have a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

Danni said...

Nice card! Have fun!

Elaine said...

Great card using the tree set and I love that background too!! :)

Beth said...

Wonderful card,love the kraft, chocolate chip and old olive together with that stamp! TFS Enjoy your weekend!

Anonymous said...

Nice, clean card. I likey! Enjoy your weekend away. It's very well deserved after everything that's been going on in your life as of late. Can't wait to see your projects when you return.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

This is my favorite new set and I've used it quite a few times now. I really like the layout you made with this and the colors. You may see a case of this on my blog soon :-) TFS

Dani said...

This is fantastic! I love the CAS look!