Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Hello Friend - (CTD407)

Hello there!  It's Wednesday and time for this week's Color Throwdown Challenge!
For my card, I used the My Favorite Things stamp sets Pretty Posies and Label Maker Sentiments along with a MFT Hello die and designer paper.  I started out with a white card base then die cut a smaller stitched panel of white cardstock adding that to my card base with foam tape.  Then I cut a strip of yellow striped designer paper and adhered that down the middle and added a horizontal strip of tropical teal cardstock across the top portion of my card.  I die cut two of the Hello out of black cardstock and glued them together and adhered that across the top of the strip of teal then added three watercolored roses with leaves tucking the top rose underneath the strip of teal cardstock.  I then added the stamped Friend sentiment along the bottom and glued on three silver sequins.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams' blog links below OR you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and you can see all the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Wanda Cullen
Wanda Guess - August Guest Designer


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.
Pin It

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love your bright, pretty card, Lynn! Great design!

JoAnn said...

So pretty. Love the bright, sunny colors and great design.