Sunday, August 8, 2010

SSSC80 - Thank You

Good Morning!  It's Sunday and you know what that means, it's time for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #80!  For my card today I opted for a clean and simple look and ended up flipping the sketch, I used the stamp set Aviary (I love these fun little birds) and the set Curly Cute for the Thank You.

Supplies: Aviary, Curly Cute, Floral Fusion Sizzlit die, Button, Two-Step Bird punch, Square punch.  Colors: Early Espresso, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie.
To play along create a card using Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch, then go to Karen’s blog The Sweetest Thing and link your card so we can all see your creation!

Be sure to visit each of the Sweet Sunday Stampers below for more samples using this week’s sketch! 
Karen Motz: Paper Playhouse
Laura Fredrickson: Scrapnextras
Sarah-Jane Kale': Janeybell
Vicki Burdick: It's a Stamp Thing
Jen Tapler: Jen Tapler Designs

Hope you can play along with the sketch this week!

18 comments:

Vicki S. said...

OMGosh, this card is so freakin' cute!!!!!!! So glad I got Aviary. Now, I just need to get through Stamp Camp this week so I can play with it! Fabulous colors, great details (love the flower) and awesome job on the sketch!

Denise Marzec said...

Beautiful CAS design!!

Karen Giron said...

This is darling! Loving the pop of color the birds give your card and that flower is perfect! Love it!

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Ooohh Lookie here!!! This is FABULOUS!!!

xx SJ

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Sooooo freakin' cute! Love the colors and your adaptation of the sketch! Adorable :-)

Pam Speidel said...

Oh My! I didn't think I needed this set...until NOW! Absolutely adorable card Lynn! Love it! ♥

Sylvia Blum said...

ohhhh.. this is so cute! LOVE your CAS design.. I could never turn something 'simple' into something so beautiful like you did here! LOVE it!!!
Sylvia

jimlynn said...

Oh so cute! I think you may have just convinced me to get this set.
Super.
Lynn

Kathy Martin said...

So TWEET! Love those bird and cage images! :)

Vicki Burdick said...

Lynn, this is super cute, that set is perfect for this sketch and to think I didn't even like this set when I first saw it, now it is a MUST have, thanks to you!!! Love this!!!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Totally cute Lynn! Love all the little cages and birds!

Karen Motz said...

This is so cute and clever!!! I love all those birdcages and birds...way too sweet!!! Thank you again for the sweet little prezzie you gave me at CHA...the chocolate came in VERY handy about 5:30pm that day! :)

Tara Bilbao said...

What a cutie- pa- tooty card. I love your colors and it works beautifully with the layout.

LeAnne said...

SWEET!!!! Love this to pieces!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

Krista said...

Wow Lynn, you did a fabulous job with the challenge !!

Tina said...

Holy smokes, what a cute card.

Jodene said...

This is a beautiful card Lynn! I really reall want that stamp set! I could have cried when our new Aussie catty went online and it wasn't in there :(