Friday, July 2, 2010

Artistic Etchings Collection

Good morning and happy TGIF!  Today I'd like to share the first card in a collection of cards and projects I've created using some products from the new Stampin' Up! catalog.  I've been having fun creating projects in this collection that have a Vintage Feel to them which is something I'm not quite used to but I'm enjoying.  The color combination of Basic Black and my new favorite Daffodil Delight was inspired by a few cards in the last Stampin' Success (demo only magazine).
Supplies: Artistic Etchings, Define Your Life, Newsprint DSP, Rhinestone Brad, Circle punch, Ribbon, Staples, Dimensionals.  Colors: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight.

Thanks for stopping by and have a good day!

11 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is awesome.... isn't the new caddy yummy?

Lesley said...

Love this Lynn! Great idea to use the Define Your Life set with it too...thanks for sharing!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

Alex said...

WOW!!! This is beautiful Lynn, I love what you did here!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Danni said...

Simply fabulous!!

Marilyn Goodrich said...

WOW! Totally LOVE this Lynn! I adore this color combination - was wow'd when I saw it in the magazine!

Julie Marshall said...

Great card Lynn! Love the colors and design on this card. TFS!

Melissa said...

I love the card with the torn side and ribbon and papers..it's very perfect!

Kathy Martin said...

Beautiful card! Love the texture and detail...great sheet music! :)

Vicki (CraftCrazy98) said...

This is so pretty, Lynn! Are you having fun with your distressed cards? Good for you for trying something different. So, is Daffodil the new Saffron? :D

Margie said...

That is an absolutely beautiful card! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

This is awesome!!!! Love those papers and your layout. Great job!