Saturday, August 1, 2009

WSC91 - Cheep Talk

Today's card is for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge and since I haven't used my Cheep Talk stamp set in quite a while I decided to pull it out and use it today. I sure wish SU would have kept this Good Morning Sunshine designer paper in the new catalog because I really like it, it goes so great with the Cheep Talk set.


Supplies: Cheep Talk, Really Retro, Good Morning Sunshine DSP, Circle punches, Scallop circle punch, Ribbon, Brads, Piercer, Pop dots. Colors: Chocolate Chip, Summer Sun, Whisper White.

12 comments:

Danni said...

What a great card! Love the happy paper/colors!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Oh Lynn, this card just calls to me! I don't know, but I think it's the rich colors! I'm going to imitate it . . . hope you don't mind! I'll give you inspiration credits!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

So cute! Great use of the sketch.

Sparkplug17 said...

What a cute card! I love that paper too.

Ann Kranitz said...

I have this stamp set on my wish list because you do such fantastic things with it!!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

very pretty Lynn! I love the colors and I like how you put a circle behind the brad. Very cool!

Scrappychick said...

Love the card Lynn! Cyndi

Kim said...

Clean and classy! Love the card Lynn - as always :)

Tina said...

Oh my heavens, this is so stinkin cute!

Jenny said...

Lynn, you are always using colors I never think of. I love this color combo!! Very sweet card!

Beate said...

Lynn, your card looks fantastic!
Thank you so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles

Dani said...

So super cute! Love that paper!