Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Deer Friend - (CTD473)

Hello there!  It's time for this week's Color Throwdown Challenge.  We have some sweet holiday colors for all of us to create with and we hope you'll play along.
For my card, I used the Lawn Fawn stamp set Toboggan Together along with the coordinating dies.  I stamped the deer image and colored it with Copic markers and stamped the trees in spring moss ink and then die cut my out.  I die cut a banner and stamped my Merry Christmas sentiment and then masking off part of the second portion of my sentiment, I stamped the deer friend part of my sentiment onto some Doodlebug Designs pink gingham paper.  I used the Stitched Mini Scallop Square Stax dies and for my  smaller center scalloped piece, I blended on some spun sugar distress ink.  I die cut three snowflakes from white cardstock using the Mini Snowflakes dies and added pink rhinestones to the center of each one.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams' blog links below OR you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and you can see all the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Wanda Cullen
Debra James - December Guest Designer

2 comments:

Georgiana said...

Oh My! Cute! Cute! Cute!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: What a super cute card! Marisela mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com