Wednesday, November 8, 2017

So Thankful for Your Kindness - (CTD468)

Hello!  I'm hosting this week's Color Throwdown Challenge #468 and I've chosen some fall harvest colors for all of us to create with.  I hope you'll join in and play along!
For my card, I used the adorable Lawn Fawn stamp set, Jump for Joy along with the Jump for Joy dies to create a window card.  To do this, I cut a piece of white cardstock 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" (for my base) and adhered a piece of Doodlebug Designs fall paper, then I cut a piece of pumpkin pie cardstock to 5 1/2" x 3 3/4" along with a white piece of cardstock which will be the inside of my card.  Before attaching the pumpkin pie and white cardstock pieces, I cut the flap of the card from kraft cardstock to 6"x 3 3/8" and die cut a rectangle window toward the top using the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables die.  Then I stamped my sentiment along the bottom of the kraft cardstock flap and scored at 1/2" on the opposite end and adhered that to the back of my pumpkin pie cardstock piece and then adhered the both pieces to the card base.  Once my card was constructed, I stamped my images and colored them with Copic markers then die cut them out and adhered the pile of leaves at the bottom of the die cut window and popped up the owl and fox with foam tape.  I also die cut a tree using the Leafy Tree Backdrop: Landscape die from some brown Knock on Wood Lawn Fawn paper and glued that into the window opening from behind then attached the cute hedgehog with foam tape.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams' blog links below OR you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and you can see all the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Wanda Cullen
Kelly Lunceford - November Guest Designer


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.






















5 comments:

LeAnne said...

Cuteness overload! How SWEET!

Scrapthat said...

so cute!!!

Melissa Grant said...

This is overflowing with sweetness...love it!

Amy Engel said...

This is adorable! I like the way you see the little critter through the window on the front and then again when you open the card. Nice touch. Well-planned and nicely executed card.

Georgiana said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!