Wednesday, October 11, 2017

So Thankful - (CTD464)

Hello!  It's Wednesday and time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge.
 For my card, I used the cute Lawn Fawn Stamp set, Jump for Joy and the Jump for Joy dies.  I wanted to keep my card fairly clean and simple with the focus on the little scene in the center of my card.  To start off, I used a white card base and die cut a stitched white rectangle for a frame and die cut a white rectangle that was slightly bigger to go underneath the frame which I blended some tumbled glass distress ink on.  Next I die cut my tree using the Lawn Fawn Leafy Tree Backdrop:Landscape and some Knock on Wood patterned paper.  Once I die cut the tree, I cut it down to fit inside my stitched rectangle.  Next I stamped my sentiment and all of my images and colored them with Copic markers then die cut them out.  After that I adhered all of my pieces, popping up the little hedgehog with foam tape.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams' blog links below OR you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and you can see all the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Wanda Cullen
Michele Ferguson - October Guest Designer

RESERVE Lawn Fawn KNOCK ON WOOD 6x6 Inch Petite Paper Pack LF1513

No comments: