Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Happy Halloween - (CTD465)

Hi there!  Hope your week is going good so far.  We have a brand new Color Throwdown Challenge that starts today and we'd love it if you'd play along.
 For my card, I used the colors from this week's challenge and the Lawn Fawn stamp set, Booyah along with the Booyah dies to create a Halloween card.  I started out with a white card base that I blended on some pumice stone distress ink around the top edges.  Next I used the Leafy Tree Backdrop:Landscape die and die cut it twice using black cardstock along with the Little Picket Fence Border.  I also die cut a piece of lovely lilac cardstock using the Stitched Hillside Borders die and blended on some wilted violet distress ink along the edges.  I adhered the upper right tree first, trimming a bit, then the picket fence with hill and then the left black tree with frame.  Next I stamped my sentiment using the Happy Happy Happy Add On set and die and I stamped and added some Copic marker to my ghost and die cut them out then adhered each of them with foam tape.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams' blog links below OR you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and you can see all the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Wanda Cullen
Michele Ferguson - October Guest Designer

1 comment:

Nora Noll said...

This is ADORABLE!!! I love the little purple cheeks on the ghosts!!!