Saturday, September 23, 2017

Halloween Tags - (CTD461)

Hello and happy Saturday!  I'm finally posting the Halloween tags I created for the current Color Throwdown Challenge.  I've been having some photo uploading problems where the photos I take with my iPhone are not uploading to my Mac computer.  It's frustrating!  But I've got it working for right now even though I'm unable to use the photo editing program I usually use.
 Using this week's colors from the CTD challenge, I created a set of Halloween tags using the Lawn Fawn Stamp set, Booyah and the Booyah dies.  I die cut three white tags (I wish I had made them black but oh well) using the Stitched Circle Tags dies, then die cut circles of lovely lilac cardstock for each tag and blended on some wilted violet distress ink along the tops.  Next I used the Starry Backdrops set to stamp the stars on each lilac circle and attached them to the tag bases.  I die cut some new leaf cardstock using the Stitched Hillside Borders die and stamped each of the sentiments which were from the Spooktacular stamp set.  I stamped all of my images and colored them with Copic markers, then die cut them out and attached them to my tags with foam tape.  To finish off my tags, I added some white gel pen highlights to my images, some Yellow Stickles on the stars and some black and white bakers twine.  I love making fun tags like this that I can attach to goodie bags filled with treats that I can give away.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams' blog links below OR you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and you can see all the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Wanda Cullen
Tammy Hershberger - September Guest Designer


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.


Lawn Fawn BOOYAH Lawn Cuts Dies LF933

Lawn Fawn STITCHED CIRCLE TAGS Lawn Cuts Dies LF989

Lawn Fawn STARRY BACKDROPS Clear Stamps LF664


No comments: