Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Petite Pots - (CTD431)

Hello there!  It's time for this week's Color Throwdown Challenge!
 For my card, I used the Papertrey Ink anniversary stamp set, Petite Pots to create a birthday card.  I used a white card base, then added a piece of royal velvet designer paper and on top of that a piece of white cardstock which I blended on some moss green ink where my pots would be.  Next I stamped my sentiment and die cut and stamped my pots, flowers and bird.  I used honey nut ink for the pots, new leaf for the stems and winter wisteria, royal velvet, pale plum and so saffron for the flowers.  I stamped the bird in so saffron and barley banana ink.  I adhered all of my stamped and die cut pieces to my card, popping up the one potted flower and the bird and tied on some purple bakers twine to finish off my card.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams' blog links below OR you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Donna Mikasa - February Guest Designer


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

Pin It

5 comments:

Rhodé said...

Beautiful card! I like the colors!

Nikki said...

I love your card. It's so pretty.

Luanne said...

I love Petite Pots, and your card design is wonderful. Love it!

JoAnn said...

So petty. Love the pots of pretty flowers and the colors. Great card design.

nancy said...

Petite Pots lends itself to charming cards and this one certainly fits in that category. Loving the deep purple border.