Saturday, December 10, 2016

Lawn Fawn Christmas Tags

Happy Saturday!  Today I'm sharing some Christmas tags that I created using the current Lawnscaping Challenge as my inspiration.
For my tags, I used the Lawn Fawn stamp set Toboggan Together and stamped out sets of the penguin, Santa hat, sled and pine trees along with stamping four of the Merry Christmas sentiments.  After that I colored my images using Copic markers and used the Toboggan Together Lawn Cuts.  Next I die cut four of the Stitched Circle Tags and blended on some hawaiian shores ink.  I used one of the small snowflake stamps for the Toboggan Together set and randomly stamped that in hawaiian shores ink on top of the blended ink on my tag.  To assemble my tags, I started with adhering my sentiment banner, then tucked in the pine trees and sled then added my penguins with foam tape.  To embellish my tags, I used the Lawn Fawn Mini Snowflakes and added three to each tag with a red rhinestone in the centers.  I also used some iridescent Stickles glitter on the pine trees and stamped snowflakes then tied on some red, green and white bakers twine.
These tags were so fun to create!  Below you can see two of the tags attached to some Christmas goodies I'm sending in the mail.

Pin It

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Oh my gosh, these are so cute! I love this idea. Thanks so much for sharing. :)