Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Fairy Friends - (CTD417)

Hello everyone!  It's time for this week's Color Throwdown Challenge!
Before I get to my card, I'd like to welcome this months guest designer, Marisa Ritzen.
For my card today, I used the Lawn Fawn stamp set Fairy Friends along with the Fairy Friends Lawn Cuts.  I started out by stamping my images onto white cardstock and coloring them with Copic markers then die cutting each image.  I used white cardstock for my card base then used some Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Fall designer paper for my background which I stamped my sentiment on.  Next I die cut a white stitched square and blended on some tumbled glass distress ink and then built my scene using the Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud Borders, Grassy Hillside Borders and not only my images from the Fairy Friends set but the snail and gift from the Gleeful Gardens set.  I adhered all my pieces down, popping up the top fairy with foam tape and then added some Wink of Stella glitter to the wings and flowers.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams' blog links below OR you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and you can see all the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Wanda Cullen
Marisa Ritzen - November Guest Designer


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.
Pin It

No comments: