Saturday, October 15, 2016

Fall Fun Week - Day 6!

Hello!  Today is Fall Fun Week - Day 6 and I've got a fun Halloween gift tag that I'm sharing!
For my Halloween tag, I used the Lawn Fawn Stitched Circle Tags for my base.  I blended in some wilted violet and chipped sapphire distress ink along the top portion of my tag and die cut black cardstock for the bottom which I heat embossed using the sentiment from the Lawn Fawn stamp set Spooktacular.  For my critters, I used the stamp sets, Party Animal and Holiday Party Animal along with the coordinating Party Animal & Holiday Party Animal Lawn Cuts,and colored them using Copic markers, then popped them up using foam tape.
Tomorrow is the last day for my Fall Fun series and I'll be sharing some of my favorite fall cards from the last few years.

Pin It

No comments: