Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Funky Cats - (CTD402)

Hello!  It's time for this week's Color Throwdown Challenge and we've got some fun colors for all of us to create with!
For my card I used the super cute and funky My Favorite Things set, Cat-itude to create a birthday card.  I used some wilted violet, tumbled glass, spiced marmalade, crushed olive and a touch of worn lipstick distress ink to watercolor these fun cats along with the background and flowers (who said cats can't be green or purple?).
For more inspiration, check out the design teams' blog links below OR you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and you can see all the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Wanda Cullen
Kim Singdahlsen - July Guest Designer


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.
Pin It

6 comments:

Karren said...

Your green and purple cats are delightful! What a fun card!

Wanda Cullen said...

How fun is this?! Love your colorful, funky cats!

Broni said...

I LOVE your colored cats!!! Your loose watercoloring is absolutely perfect!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this, Lynn! Super fun card!

Barbara said...

You do work magic with those kitties, Lynn!! I love this!!

Diana K said...

Don't ever remember seeing a cuter card. Those colours make it happen!