Monday, August 31, 2015

Happy Birthday

Hello, crafty friends!  Yesterday I needed a quick birthday card for my niece's birthday and since her gift wrap was all owls I decided to go with the owl theme.  I pulled out the Lawn Fawn stamp sets You're a HootChit Chat and Argyle Backdrops and used the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #201 to put a card together.
 I used some girly colors like raspberry fizz, real red, hawaiian shores and limeade ice with some polka dot paper, scallop circle and of course some googlie eyes just for fun.

Hope you have a great Monday!

Pin It

2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Sweet owl! Love the bright colors - perfect for a birthday! Glad you shard it at FMS!

Jen Brum said...

Very fun card! Love that owl and his googly eyes! Super cute! Such great colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!