Sunday, June 21, 2015

More Fintastic Friends

 Hi there!  This is my second post for today so if you're looking for my Sweet Sunday Sketch post, see the post below this.  I've got another Father's Day card that's very similar to my last post from today in that it used the same supplies and colors but I created it using the Freshly Made Sketch Challenge #191.
For my card I used the new Lawn Fawn Fintastic Friends stamp set and dies to create another fun Father's Day card.  I used a hawaiian shores card base with a panel of tropical teal and then my white stamped panel which I stamped the fish tank from the set and added the die cut fish.  The images were  colored using Copic markers with a little white gel pen as a highlight.

Hope you're having a great Father's Day weekend!

Pin It

3 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

This is so darn cute! Love those sweet fish in the tank! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Jen Brum said...

What a fabulous card! I just love it! That fish tank is so fun and coloured brilliantly! Such a fun sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jill said...

Lynn--I'm pining for this set and you are not helping with your adorable card!! LOVE this so very much. So stinkin' cute. Love the little details :)