Sunday, March 29, 2015

Hello There - {SSSC262}

It's time for this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.
For my card I used the Papertrey Ink stamp sets Rosie Posie, Rosie Posie Step Two and the new Noted along with the coordinating Hello die.  For the roses, I used the ink color Royal Velvet and stamped off for the solid roses and then went full color for the step two.  I wanted a darker colored roses so that my Hello would pop.  I stamped the chevron in Limeade Ice and the leaves in Simply Chartreuse. I wanted to be able to see the stamped chevron within my circle so instead of a solid die cut circle, I used my circle dies to create just a frame.  For the Hello, I die cut four of them in raspberry fizz and glued them together to give them a thickness and make the word stand out and the There underneath the Hello was stamped in Royal Velvet to coordinate with the roses.
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to pop over to the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge blog to see what the other designers have created and to play along.

Pin It

7 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Really pretty Lynn, love the dimension on the flower!

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this Lynn, those roses are perfect and the Hello really pops!! Love the stamped chevrons and the open circle!! Pure perfection in my flower loving eyes!!!

Tracy said...

Wow Lynn I can't find enough adjectives to do this beauty justice. This is absolutely stunning!

Sara Mac said...

I love everything about this card. The colors and the layout are wonderful!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Lovely card - the colors are quite fabulous!

Kay Miller said...

Such a pretty card Lynn! I love the purple blooms with the bright pink hello! Fabulous!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty!