Friday, October 24, 2014

Thanks You're the Best - {TYIC#9}

Hello friends!  Today is my birthday and I'm here to share a fun little tag for the Tag You're It Challenge #9.  Our inspiration for today comes from fellow team member Leigh and her pretty pair of thank you tags.
I loved the way Leigh used her die cut thanks on a diagonal across her tags with one half solid color and the other patterned.  I decided to use the Lawn Fawn thanks die cut and attempt to do the same on my tag.  I die cut two tags, one in summer sun and another in white, then die cut my thanks in a rust color.  I used the Lawn Fawn stamp set Argyle Backdrops for the bottom half of my tag and stamped two birds from the Chit Chat stamp set and a few clouds from the Hello Sunshine set.
 
Thanks for popping in and I hope you'll take the time to play along with the Tag You're It Challenge!
 
Pin It

5 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Adored this right from when you put it in our gallery! Super sweet and Happy Birthday to you! xoxo

Kay Miller said...

You tag is just adorable Lynn! I love the little birds and the diagonal design! I hope you had a happy birthday! :)

Debra said...

Great tag! Hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Nance said...

Amazing tag! I just adore your style! Beautiful!

Leigh Penner said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Lynn -- I hope you had a wonderful day! I love your tag -- it's so sweet!