Monday, October 20, 2014

Halloweenies - {The Challenge #17}

 Hi there crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing the card I created for The Challenge #17.  Lesley's got a fun color combo and sketch to create with and we hope you'll give one or both a try.
For my card, I used the sketch and most of the colors from The Challenge along with the fun Paper Smooches stamp set Halloweenies.  I started out with a black card base, then added an embossed lovely lilac panel with a strip of Doodlebug designer paper down the middle.  I stamped and colored the witch with Copic markers and paper pieced her dress and hat, then fussy cut the image out and popped her up with foam tape.  To add some fun I used Glossy Accents and added some to the witches eyes, a little bit of liquid glue and glitter to her lips and a few black rhinestones around the image.
Please be sure to visit the rest of The Challenge team so you can check out what they've created:

7 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

Awesome Halloweenies goodness!!! LOVE all of you color coordination!!!!! .........Also, Perfect for Paper Smooches "Anything Goes" started yesterday!!!! Yay!!!!

Maura said...

Such a cute Halloween card, Lynn. Love the colors and that fabulous dsp! Also thanks for your nice welcome and know that I have been a fan of yours for a while. You are a talented card-maker!!

Lesley said...

Love the embossed background, Lynn and that adorable image! She is so sweet! Those glittered lips are the best!

Kay Miller said...

Oh gosh how cute! Love that little PS witch!! Your embossed background is fabulous and love the paper strip too!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

EEEEEEEK! This card is awesome! Love that adorable and silly witch! Love your work, always, Lynn! You make me smile! I loved hearing about your Fall trip. Brought back so many happy memories for me. I'm so glad you had a marvelous time. XOXO

Nance said...

Fabulous Halloween card, Lynn! I love the bright colors. Too too cute! Nance

Notes by Nina said...

Your card is so cute Lynn, I love background texture and the super cute image.