Monday, September 29, 2014

Warm Wishes - Coffee Lovers Bloghop

Hello there and good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card that I created for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop hosted by Chaitali Narla and Amy Tsuruta.  The focus of the blog hop is all about coffee and creating with coffee themed products, so I used the fun new Lawn Fawn stamp set Love You a Latte with coordinating dies to create a birthday card.
For some added fun, whoever is participating in the hop could post answers to the questions below
1. When did you start drinking coffee?
Freshman year in high school (my first hour was English where the teacher would make us do silent reading at 6:30am).  I am NOT a morning person, coffee is the only way I survive mornings.

 2. What is your favorite brand.
My husband spoiled me with a Keurig coffee machine and flavored K-cups, but after having two of those machines breakdown I'm back to good old Folgers coffee.

 3. What is the most amazing coffee that you had? Remember where... and when?
Honestly, anytime I can go to Starbucks and have a Salted Caramel Mocha or Skinny Peppermint Mocha it brings me little bit of bliss.

 4. If I don't drink my needed coffee, I will...
 
We WON'T go there, it's not pretty!
 
Grab a cuppa coffee and enjoy the hop!
 
Pin It

24 comments:

Unknown said...

sooo cute! love the smiling coffee cup!!

Leigh Penner said...

Awww, so super sweet!

Nicole Parmentier said...

so cute! Love the little hearts!

Tracey McNeely said...

Lynn I love this, what a fantastic coffee cup!

Nancy K said...

Super adorable Love You a Latte card! The sweet little hearts are a fun detail!

RedGem said...

Loving the smiling coffee cup! I always feel the same when I'm drinking coffee! haha

Juliana said...

This is so cute! I love that little cup!!!
The red brown combo really makes me smile!

FANTASTIC CARD!

Kimberly Rendino said...

I love this card! So cheerful!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Cute card, Lynn!

Anonymous said...

Great card Lynn!

Lori Kobular said...

Wow! I love your card! I love the coffee bean paper, the textured paper on top and that adorable face on the coffee cup!!

Shannon Fralish said...

What a fun little card, Lynn! Love the happy cup and the color combo is fabby!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

love the bright red!!!

Kimberly C said...

Adorable card. Love the happy coffee cup!

Beth H. said...

Very cute card. I love anything Lawn Fawn!

Kay Miller said...

What an adorable card Lynn! Love that cute little Lawn Fawn cup! The little row of buttons is fabulous! Loved reading your answers to the coffee questions too! :)

An'Jenic G. said...

WOW Lynn Put this card is so pretty. And I just love the cute face on your cup.

~amy~ said...

Oh my goodness, how cute is this?!!!! Such a perfect design and I love that cup & saucer!

Thanks for linking up to the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop♡

Jenny said...

Such a warm and cozy feel!

MariLynn said...

Cute card. I like the three little buttons on the twine.

StampingbugKerry said...

Love the red and brown AND the yummy buttons!!!

Rubeena I. said...

precious card! love the red

Anonymous said...

Love all these coffee cards, this is super cute!