Monday, February 17, 2014

SSSC#207 - Best Wishes

Hello!  I'm late with my Sweet Sunday Sketch post and card, but better late than never.  I always seem to think I have more time than I do to get my card done.  For this week's sketch I created a simple square birthday card using the PTI stamp sets Ruby Reprise and Boutique Borders: Birthday.
Be sure to check out what the rest of the Sweet Sunday Sketch Stampers have created:
Is it just me or is winter lasting forever this year, well at least here in Michigan it feels that way.  3-6 more inches tonight.  How many more days until spring?
Pin It


Karen Motz said...

Gorgeous Lynn! Love that pretty scrolled sentiment!

Dana White said...

Stunning Lynn. The sentiment is fabulous and the flowers just pop

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

SOOOOO pretty Lynn! I just wanted to pop in and say hi! Hope you had a good week. XO