Sunday, February 17, 2013

SSSC#178 - You Make my Days Brighter

Happy Sunday to you!  I'm late getting my card posted for today's Sweet Sunday Sketch, it seems that I can't catch up this week, life has been crazier than it usually is and on top of that my little guy is sick...again.  If you've been following my blog lately I've been posting cards and projects that all have a common theme to them and that's SPRING.  I think I'm hoping that if I post enough spring themed projects spring will make it's appearance soon then later.  With that in mind, the card I have for today uses the PTI Friendship Jar Spring Fillers.  I used the tulip image from that set and wanted something cheerful so I colored them in shades of yellow using my Copic markers.  For my sentiment I used the PTI set Happy for You and the lattice impressions plate to add some texture to my background.
Be sure to visit each of the Sweet Sunday Stampers below for more samples using the SSS sketch!

Karen Motz: Paper Playhouse 
Sarah-Jane Kale': Janeybell 
Vicki Burdick: It's a Stamp Thing
Karen Giron: The Sweetest Thing
Dawn Easton: Treasure Oiler Designz 
Jackie Pedro: The Scalloped Edge
Lori Tecler: Inking Aloud
Melissa Hubert: My Paper Obsession
Tracy Clemente: Eat Sleep Stamp

Please welcome our guest stampers:
Kim Lackenbach - Kim's Cards & Crafts
 Sandie Conner - Pretty Provisions
 
 Thanks for your visit and I hope the sun is shining where you are today!
 
Pin It

8 comments:

KimCreate said...

Your card is so happy and is just colored beautifully.
Kim L.

Jackie Pedro said...

What a gorgeous card, Lynn! LOVE the yellow!! Hope your little one is better soon!

Anonymous said...

Love the yellow! So bright and cheery!

Lori said...

Lynn, this is gorgeous! Your coloring on the flowers is amazing.

Karen Motz said...

This is beautiful Lynn! Your shading on the flowers is amazing!

Vicki Stys said...

Beautiful card, Lynn! And I am right there with you... I want spring NOW... LOL :D I'm so over this winter! Love that cheerful card!

Karen Giron said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! LOVE the yellow and green and your coloring is phenomenal!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

Hi Lynn! You made my day brighter with this gorgeous creation! Wow, girl, you are on fire! Everything you're making is so stunning! Love coming by here! XOXO